Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mighty's Adventur Of The Jilly Tree Chapter 1
                  Cherictors: Tech66, SteelWing22, Seals101.

As i took off to The Temple Of Zois, I hered a strange Howl.
I looked a little ferther in the woods and i saw glowing eyes! I gasped and the strange wolf said "Do not be afrade, im Tech, im not gonna hurt you dont worry." So i was realeaved, but still coushus. "Would you like something to eat?" Tech asked. "Yes please!" I replied. He asked, "What brings you here? There are some scary and meen animals here is Zois Forest." "I know, im looking for the rare Jilly Tree, wanta come help me find it? I asked. "Hmm, sounds good!" Tech agreed. Then we went to Mt. Sheever. It was cold there, REALLY COLD! Then we went to the hot springs for a nice worm bath. All the suden, There was another wolf, he was cold, and he was heding in to the hot cocoa hut. I asked him, "Do you need help?" Yes, im Steel." He said. "And im Mighty, and this is my friend Tech! We're looking for the Jilly Tree, wanta come?" I asked.
"Ok!" He said. So all three of us where looking for the Jilly Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment