Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cool New Story!

Hey jammers! Im starting a  new story!!! Read it please!




                            Adventurs of Mighty Braveclaws
                                                     Charicturs: Seals101.

It was a quiet morning in Jamaa, peaceful, pretty, fall morning.
I had just gotten up. The birds where cherping, the leaves where turning, the wind was blowing. Then, I was tired of just sitting on my brown arm chair, so i got up, and i wanted some exitment! So i got my glove, torn blanket, and my nice worm lie on and hedded for Jamaa Township. When i arived, i hered the strangest sound! It sounded like someone crying. I looked around, and there was a little bunny, crying in her paws. I asked, "Why are you crying bunny?" The bunny answored, "My busnes is shuting down! This clutzy monkey HAD to get his paws on everything!" I was puzeled and wanted more answors, but the bunny was pretty upset and i didn't want to upset her more. So i asked, "Well, i want adventur! Can i help you with your busnes?" The bunny was vary happy by me saying that but i didn't know if I could be up to the task. The bunny said, "You could go in surch of the rare Jilly Tree, a monkey came and ruened all of the braclets and so then my boss was so mad, he fired me and shut down his busness!" So i was thinking, "Should i acsept this misson?" And without thinking, I said, "Ok!" So I sent off on finding the rare Jilly Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment